The Shell Lake ATV Campground is nestled in the woods on the north end of Shell Lake and connected directly to the ATV Trail system. Funded primarily through the Off Road Vehicle Council of Wisconsin and the Department of Natural Resources, this campground is designed to accommodate all of the needs of the avid ATV’er.
- 28 sites – all with full power, sewer and water hook-up
- Over-flow parking lot
- ATV wash station
- Full shower/bathroom facilities
- Dump station
All within a half-mile of downtown Shell Lake’s public park and beach, dining and other amenities.
Click on the link below to see a video of our new campground!
Contact info for reservations:
- May 22nd thru September 16th | Phone (715) 468-7846
- September 21st thru May 21st | Phone (715) 468-7679
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org