The Shell Lake ATV Campground is nestled in the woods on the north end of Shell Lake and connected directly to the ATV Trail system. Funded primarily through the Off Road Vehicle Council of Wisconsin and the Department of Natural Resources, this campground is designed to accommodate all of the needs of the avid ATV’er.
- 28 sites – all with full power, sewer and water hook-up
- Over-flow parking lot
- ATV wash station
- Full shower/bathroom facilities
- Dump station
All within a half-mile of downtown Shell Lake’s public park and beach, dining and other amenities.
Contact info for reservations:
- May 17th thru September 12th | Phone (715) 468-7846
- September 13th thru May 16th | Phone (715) 468-7679
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org