Shell Lake Art Fair – 7/4/2020 – UPDATED

As we all navigate during this difficult and unknowing time, we wanted to reach out to you in regard to this year’s Shell Lake Art Festival.

At this time we have decided to delay the jury process until June 12, 2020.  By that time, we are hoping to be able to determine whether or not we will be having the Shell Lake Art Festival this year.  If the show still goes on, this will still give us time to do some advertising for the art fair.

Any checks received for the art fair will not be cashed until after the determination has been made and the show is juried.  If we need to cancel the art fair, your check will be returned to you.

Our main priority is the health, safety and well-being of one and all.  This is a difficult time, especially for artists, with so many art fairs cancelling and galleries closing. 

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.  Thank you for your patience.  Stay safe and be well.

David & Jeneice Haessig

Shell Lake Art Festival Directors


Attached is the Shell Lake Art Fair Application


SLAF Application 2020